How to Fix Instagram Try Again Later Error?
chariZZard last edited by
Before we move on to the solution, we would like to point out that the main reason for this error is:
It's because you've sent too much spam lately:
- Liking too many posts, commenting on too many people, following/unfollowing too many users, or sending multiple direct messages in a short period of time.
- Here are some of the reasons Instagram restricts your account:
- Mass like, mass comment, mass follow/unfollow
- Same comments (emojis, one-word, etc.) under all posts.
- Unsafe use of automation tools.
We explained the reason for this error, but how can we tell Instagram that you are no longer a spam account:
- Remove any link in your bio.
- Log in from a different ip (turn off and on the phone or modem).
- Change your password.
- Do not like, comment or send a follow request to anyone for a long time (1-2 months) from your account.
- Your profile account or post may have been reported. If you can remove the post you suspect has been reported, remove it.
- Try logging in from Instagram Web.