How to Fix Instagram Try Again Later Error?
chariZZard Son düzenleyen:
Before we move on to the solution, we would like to point out that the main reason for this error is:
It's because you've sent too much spam lately:
- Liking too many posts, commenting on too many people, following/unfollowing too many users, or sending multiple direct messages in a short period of time.
- Here are some of the reasons Instagram restricts your account:
- Mass like, mass comment, mass follow/unfollow
- Same comments (emojis, one-word, etc.) under all posts.
- Unsafe use of automation tools.
We explained the reason for this error, but how can we tell Instagram that you are no longer a spam account:
- Remove any link in your bio.
- Log in from a different ip (turn off and on the phone or modem).
- Change your password.
- Do not like, comment or send a follow request to anyone for a long time (1-2 months) from your account.
- Your profile account or post may have been reported. If you can remove the post you suspect has been reported, remove it.
- Try logging in from Instagram Web.